Thursday, December 29, 2011

Music in the background of this video is from the film Death in Love…

I recall the Kent State scenes on the news trying to intimidate students protesting what was being done unfairly. When I went to college three years later I was unable to complete my course work for fear of being shot or beaten up if I thought or acted in opposition to some puritanical notion inflicted by those in power, "we will have law and order". In response to that fear I started drinking and taking drugs. The use of marijuana was not some Satanic ploy by some occult to bring me down to a level of evil, it was my own government.

“Walk this way, talk this way”, is certainly an attempt at controlling your behavior, that short message gets into the brain and then you start watching how other people are walking, literally, while some may become aware of how other people are conducting their lives.   Think of lines of people waiting to get into a concert!