Sunday, October 23, 2011

Science vs God II

These videos demonstrate the doppler effect.  Over a period of time and depending on the environment and intensity with which the sounds are produced, noise pollution will affect its environment and cause deterioration of its surroundings, particularly in a closed environment.   Any objects in that closed environment will also be affected by doppler.  This is what happens when a jet breaks the sound barrier and your windows and doors rattle or  shatter.  This effect occurs in an open environment.  Think of what it can do to your brain over time.  Think of what ultrasound can do to a developing fetus.  People, who live near major power lines or work in environments where there are constant noise emissions, are experiencing this  same effect.   Slowing the brain internally with brain waves might slow brain activity but it does nothing to inhibit the external doppler effect. 

I learned of doppler in 1998 after acquiring a computer and Encarta Encyclopedia which I began reading at that time.   Unfortunately that consciousness eluded me from time to time and was after I got out of the Fountain Correctional Institute in Rocky Mount, NC where I was subjected to high levels of noise pollution emitted by the cement company less than 500 yards from the facility.  Having this awareness is why I did not want to move into the complex where I currently live but I had little choice at the time.  No doubt it has affected my brain over the past 10 years especially during the summer when the noise is at peak levels, 75-100 AC units operating at once, this includes the complex adjacent to my building.

I saw a clip several years ago, of an old Bionic Woman episode in which Jamie was crippled by an ultrasonic sound whose location she could not find at the time.   I’m not sure I watched that episode but I surely got the message after viewing it then.   The film From Beyond is a dramatization of doppler and brainwave entrainment in which a device called a resonator is used to produce amorous feelings (mainly because of the content of the mind) and alters the molecular structure of the Doctor who created it.   Of course one needs to know what a resonator is and what doppler is before one can understand what this film is telling the viewer.  Hermann Helmholtz invented a resonator of which this film may be about.

Hermann Helmholtz

Doppler Shift

Michael Luna

Bend Howard